Thursday, July 3, 2008

under pressure

for the very first time, i'm having anxiety about college.

orientation is next week, and i'm having anxiety about fitting in. at my particular session, there will be no one i know to hang out with. i keep thinking about my friends, my significant other and wonder if i'll have the same quality of relationships there. my logical side tells me that everyone else there feels the same way i do, and is just as nervous and anxious as i am. however, my emotions seem to overpower that part of me...oh well. i'll get over it.

oh, this is just something kind of random and weird i found on youtube. like i've said before, i'm a chuck e cheese/pizza time theater nut, so i spend a lot of time searching for vintage vids. kinda violent, but my twisted sense of humor thinks it's funny...

does anyone know what movie the dialogue comes from?






courtesy of youtube user lastcallcleveland

Labels: , , , , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]