Sunday, July 6, 2008

don't lie

first off, thanks to everyone for your support. i know everything will be okay, but it's quite nerve-racking to explore a new world of independence. exciting, but nerve-racking.

anyhoo, i'm having trust issues. like, whether someone is lying to me or not to avoid me. if they are lying, i couldn't begin to understand the reason why they would. however, it feels as if they are avoiding me. i certainly hope they aren't, but another part of me knows that i probably won't see them for very long anyways. i just don't want to lose a close friend, and i fear that i might be.

well, i hope that everyone has had a safe holiday. my family decided to visit a major theme park to view the fireworks rather than set off our own. while i love the excited atmosphere, i could do without the crowds, especially during closing time...

i'm done for tonight. salud!

Labels: , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]