Tuesday, August 19, 2008

umm...okay...

so, i haven't really been paying attention to my blog, and i came back and read some of my comments. wow...i didn't know that so many people would find my being fat so...i don't know, offensive. i don't think i'm promoting an unhealthy lifestyle. in fact, to be quite honest, i don't think my blog is popular enough to promote anything. i call myself fat because it's who i am. i think everyone is great the way they are: if they want to be fat, fine; if they want to be skinny, that's great too. i really don't care. i'm not saying that being fat is good or okay, but right now, it is a part of who i am. it's just a title, and if it offends you and/or your children, block the site. you'll never have to see it again.

so there.

about tropic thunder: i just thought it a bit distasteful and i exaggerated a bit to get my point across. call me overly sensitive, but that just kind of crossed the line with me...

oh and breaking dawn was good. the ending was a bit of let down for me, but eh. just thought my bloodlust would be satisfied with a bit more fighting.

oh, and to my bff "potatoe": no full body shots, sorry. the sexiness would just disintegrate your brain cells upon viewing. ;)

Labels: , , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]