Friday, August 8, 2008

one, two, three strikes you're...good?

to break the monotony in waiting for my departure this september, my mother and i decided to go bowling. let me preface what i'm about to say with this: i am not a good bowler. hell, i'm not even a decent bowler, but i try. besides, it's about having fun right?

one little fun fact i've discovered about myself is that i swear like a sailor every time i go up to bowl. whether it was a good or bad...throw (i guess you would call it), i still cuss up a storm. it's not like i do it loudly or something; it's just to myself and maybe the guy next to me if they were listening hard enough.

well, i don't know about you guys, but i'm watching the opening session of the olympics, soooo...
got to go! :)

Labels: , , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]